Sunday, July 25, 2010
99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall...
It's Day 6 post-surgery. I am sooooooo bored. I really have cabin fever now. I want to go out and play. When I mentioned that to my mother, she threatened me. Hey, I am 40 years old. She can't tell me what to do.:) I am actually at the point where I am looking forward to going out to see doctors on Thursday. Once I am free of the drains on Thursday, I will have a little more mobility. I can't risk getting an infection until then. I walk from the bed to the bathroom to the kitchen to the bed to the bathroom to the kitchen.... There is a whole world happening in Atlanta in the summer, and I am not experiencing it now. Geez! Now, there are 98 bottles of beer on the wall...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment