Friday, July 9, 2010
To Perm or Not To Perm, That is the Question
I can't get a comb through my hair. Half of my hair is curly, and the other half is straight. I really need a perm, but I am thinking, "What's the point in spending the money on a perm when my hair will probably fall out in a few weeks anyway from the chemotherapy?" I keep changing my hair appointment because I can't make a decision on a perm. I guess that I need to go wig shopping soon. I didn't wear a wig during my first cancer battle. My mother reminded me that I threw the wig at her and told her, "If you like it, you wear it." Yep, I was angry then. I guess that I will wear a wig this time. It seems as if nobody in Atlanta has real hair anyway. I will just fit right in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forget the relaxer; spend your money on a really good, lace front piece of human hair. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
ReplyDelete